TGIF? (Update on the life of doing very little.)

I suppose Fridays mean a bit more to someone who has a job to go to.

The last store contract ended at the end of February.  Now it is onto another big project that I will tell everyone a bit more about when it is official. (You don't want to talk to your pitcher during a no-hitter.)
Until then, I have been watching What Not to Wear and the cooking channel.  There are a lot of things you can do with mangoes.




Today is buffet day at Padmanadi, so I am stealing Amber and forcing her to go with me.
=)  I'm a good friend that way.
Twitter has been going well.  Charlie Sheen has increased the entertainment value exponentially.  #winning
Last night at the Crown, I almost exclusively drank Jager due to the number of shots that were purchased for me.  Jager may be a hunter's friend, but I have a hard time believing that hunter got up before noon.  Ow.
My favourite white shirt has a stain on the front that I can't get out (shiraz?)

Oh yes! I have purchased my entire spring wardrobe online. I am SET.
For what, it is not certain, but I will look fab doing it.


So far, "it" appears to be watching television that makes me really hungry.

Have a great weekend, Guys.