The Real Mikey.

Lisa Lampanelli suggested her Twitter followers also follow RealMikey.


 So, I did.
And THIS is what I was bombarded with this morning:



Clearly, Mikey has suffered a break up, thinks he's funny, hate mornings, and doesn't understand simile.
Thanks, Queen of Mean.


UPDATE:

(Thanks for the tip, Anonymous.)



- And Anonymous (from comments) is correct; RealMikey's tweets are lame jokes you can easily find if you take five seconds to Google. They are lifted from bad joke forums and sites your grandparents would get a kick out of for ten minutes.
He is just embarrassing.
I don't understand his 100,000 followers, but I understand even LESS Lampanelli's desire to promote him.

- I also posted a comment on YouTube reminding him to take it easy when ripping off jokes for Twitter because he is liable to get busted and embarrass himself. It was promptly deleted.

- He must have taken my comment to heart, though, because he deleted the tweet linking the "Thank you" video from his Twitter.  Probably for the best.